Do you struggle with making decisions on your own?
Having trouble sleeping at night?
Do you feel insecure?
Do you lack confidence?
Are you having feelings of worthlessness or hopelessness?
Do you struggle with overeating or not eating enough?
Are you stuck in a situation that you cannot seem to get out of?
Do you feel unmotivated to excel in life or accomplish your goals?
Do you feel as though you are all alone?
Like no one understands you?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then individual counseling is a good fit for you.
I am a Licensed Master Social Worker and I provide therapy to girls and women who are ready to reclaim their identity and take back control of their lives. As your therapist, my role is to be the catalyst for change in your life. I will work with you in a safe space and my office is your non-judgment zone. My approach is a holistic one, however my therapy style is mainly Cognitive Behavior focused. Below is a list of my specialties, counseling styles, and previous issues that I’ve helped others breakthrough and overcome.
Child & Adolescent Development
Girls & Women Topics
Assessing readiness to change
Grief & Loss
Problem Solving Skills
Evidence Based Practice
Cognitive Behavior Therapy
Family Systems Therapy
What are the benefits of individual counseling?
- Provides a safe environment where self-exploration and understanding can occur
- Meetings are assisted by a specially trained mental health provider
- You are treated with a one-to-one experience with a psychotherapist.
- Can help you accept and move past you fears, failures and obstacles in order to live a wholesome and healthy life
- Improves communication skills.
- Can help teach the best ways to problem solve and cope with issues
- Provides parents or guardians with suggestions for further help, if needed